[ˈfu̇l ˈsər-vəs ˈpas-tər]
- presides at worship, preaches; performs weddings, baptisms, and funerals
- makes his own bread and wine for communion
- gives lessons on a variety of subjects (ironically, not yoga)
- effectively presents material to audiences of all ages
- tends to be thoughtful and measured in speech
- possesses a loud voice that people of diminished auditory ability can hear (so he’s told)
- writes in a variety of forms, including sermons, articles, short stories, novels, plays, and dictionary entries
- utilizing the skills acquired as an English major
Did you know?
Jack Miller also loves spending time with friends and family, keeping abreast of current events, reading, and cooking. He enjoys spending free time traveling and exploring new places, hiking in the mountains, or paddling a kayak. Some people do not realize that Jack is also an amateur photographer and a necktie enthusiast.
Origin and Etymology of Jack Miller
From Rhode Island originally, undergoing significant development in Northeastern Pennsylvania. Matriculant of Messiah College and Lancaster Theological Seminary. Ordained in the Presbyterian Church (USA).